Brain Burger is a 3-lesson unit written by specialist educators for children aged 12-13 (Years 6-7 in Australia). Suitable for upper primary or first year of secondary, this curriculum challenges students to examine motives that often remain hidden behind their choices and online habits. By helping students recognise and take ownership of their ‘consumer’ behaviours, we allow them to explore and analyse the relationship that exists between subconscious thoughts and produced actions. It necessitates students engage with critical thinking processes such as self-awareness and self-regulation. The purpose is to establish harmony physically, mentally and emotionally. This premise is true whether they are consuming social media, analysing introduced ideas (by peers or media), news sources, or foodstuffs–each of which affects their growing mind and body.
Brain Burger is accessible to schools for $290 AUD and homeschooling parents for $90 AUD. Apply today–ONE TIME FEE!
The Brain Burger Unit of curriculum is designed for delivery by schools and homeschooling parents to children aged 12-13-years and includes:
- Online access and downloads
- Permission for unlimited teachers to deliver to unlimited students (individual login's provided)
- 3 x 45-60-minute lessons in a comprehensive facilitator manual
- Creatively designed PowerPoint
- Lesson activities & handouts
- Parent Letters
- Pre- and post-evaluation surveys
- Mapped to the Australian and New Zealand Curriculum
- Accessible for schools to purchase from anywhere in the world–upon request, our team can work with you to adjust for different regions
- Webinar-style training videos providing an overview of the Brain Burger Unit and practical aspects to assist in implementation.
PLUS we provide a comprehensive webpage for Parents & Carers of Children Completing Brain Burger which provides:
- Lesson content overview
- Pre-lesson preparation guidance
- Post-lesson discussion guidance links to online learning
- Guidance to create a safer online experience
- Country-specific support links
Additionally, access our bonus material:
- 1 x short video to use in general staff meetings to create awareness and understanding of the significance and range of issues arising from children accessing pornography.
- Porn & Online Safeguarding Education Implementation Toolkit
- Online & Physical Environment Safeguarding Toolkit
Invoices are issued to schools and homeschooling parents within 24 to 48-hours of application, and materials are accessible after cleared payment is received. Associations and regional schooling clusters may inquire about pricing for all members to access.
- Welcome to Brain Burger! 00:05:00
- Using the word “porn” 00:10:00
- Brain Burger Delivery Resources 03:00:00
- Brain Burger Supporting Resources 00:30:00
- Design Elements 00:00:00
- Brain Burger Australian Curriculum Links and Resources 00:05:00