Clean Sweep is a 3-lesson unit written by specialist educators for teens aged 14-15-years old (Years 8-9 in Australia). The primary aim of this curriculum is to develop young peoples’ self-awareness skills surrounding the significance of personal choice. Whether these choices are engaging with online porn or engaging with other harmful material, Clean Sweep combines relevant conceptual examples with practical strategies designed to motivate young people to both recognise and evaluate their choices and values. Students can use these strategies to build cognitive fortitude and practice conscious decision-making skills—and avoid becoming passive spectators, vulnerable targets or instigators of harm within online and offline environments.
Clean Sweep is accessible to schools for $290 AUD and homeschooling parents for $90 AUD. Apply today–ONE TIME FEE!
The Clean Sweep Unit of curriculum is designed for delivery by schools and homeschooling parents to children aged 14-15-years and includes:
- Online access and downloads
- Permission for unlimited teachers to deliver to unlimited students (individual login's provided)
- 3 x 60-70-minute lessons in a comprehensive facilitator manual
- Creatively designed PowerPoint
- Lesson activities & handouts
- Parent Letters
- Pre- and post-evaluation surveys
- Mapped to the Australian and New Zealand Curriculum
- Accessible for schools to purchase from anywhere in the world–upon request, our team can work with you to adjust for different regions
- Webinar-style training videos providing an overview of the Clean Sweep Unit and practical aspects to assist in implementation.
PLUS we provide a comprehensive webpage for Parents & Carers of Children Completing the IQ PROGRAMS which provides:
- Lesson content overview
- Pre-lesson preparation guidance
- Post-lesson discussion guidance links to online learning
- Guidance to create a safer online experience
- Country-specific support links
Additionally, access our bonus material:
- 1 x short video to use in general staff meetings to create awareness and understanding of the significance and range of issues arising from children accessing pornography.
- Porn & Online Safeguarding Education Implementation Toolkit
- Online & Physical Environment Safeguarding Toolkit
Invoices are issued to schools and homeschooling parents within 24 to 48-hours of application, and materials are accessible after cleared payment is received. Associations and regional schooling clusters may inquire about pricing for all members to access.
- Welcome to Clean Sweep! 00:05:00
- Using the word “porn” 00:10:00
- Clean Sweep Delivery Resources 03:30:00
- Clean Sweep Supporting Resources 00:30:00
- Design Elements 00:00:00
- Clean Sweep Australian Curriculum Links and Resources 00:05:00