The Umbrella curriculum is designed for delivery to children aged 6-7-years and includes:
- Free online access and downloads (with a pre-requisite individual or organisation annual training subscription agreement)
- 3 x 45-60-minute lessons in a comprehensive facilitator manual (includes optional online activities)
- Creatively designed PowerPoint
- Lesson activities & handouts plus extension lessons
- Parent Letters
- A comprehensive webpage for Parents & Carers of Children Completing the IQ PROGRAMS. This page includes:
- ~ lesson content overview
- ~ pre-lesson preparation guidance ~ post-lesson discussion guidance ~ links to online learning
- ~ guidance to create a safer online experience ~ country-specific support links
- Pre- and post-evaluation surveys
- Mapping to the Australian and New Zealand Curriculum
- Accessible for schools to purchase from anywhere in the world - support provided to adjust for different regions and licensing options available
- A training video provides an overview of the Clean Sweep Unit and practical aspects to assist in implementation.
- A moderated forum discussion that relates to the unit of content purchased. Forums include the option of secure group chats for school teams to discuss delivery challenges, engagement strategies and successes.
The IQ PROGRAMS are available for free for any individual or organisation entering an annual training subscription agreement. It’s a simple process of completing an application form to access the materials.
- ~ Continued use of the “Program Materials” is subject to an annual training subscription.
- ~ Cessation of annual training subscription payments results in the immediate withdrawal of permissions to use the “Program Materials”.
IQ PROGRAMS are available for individuals, schools and child/youth-based organisations to meet student safeguarding needs. Developed for Australian and New Zealand schools and adaptable for locations internationally, IQ PROGRAMS meet the emerging needs of children and young people faced with growing up in a porn-saturated culture. To learn more, check out our FAQs or send us an email–we are here to help!
- Welcome to Umbrella! 00:05:00
- Porn and Online Safeguarding Education Implementation Toolkit FREE 00:15:00
- Online and Physical Environment Safeguarding Toolkit FREE 00:15:00
- Prevention of Violence Against Girls and Women through Pornography Education 00:30:00
- Finding Additional Information Unlimited
- Umbrella Delivery Resources 04:00:00
- Umbrella Supporting Resources Unlimited
- Umbrella Parent Support 00:00:00
- Design Elements 00:00:00
- Umbrella Australian Curriculum Links and Resources 00:00:00