The Umbrella Unit of curriculum designed for delivery to children aged 6-7-years includes:
- Online access and downloads
- Permission for unlimited teachers to deliver to unlimited students
- 3 x 45-60-minute lessons in a comprehensive facilitator manual (includes optional online activities)
- Creatively designed PowerPoint
- Lesson activities & handouts plus extension lessons
- Parent Letters
- Comprehensive webpage for Parents & Carers of Children Completing the IQ PROGRAMS ~ includes:
- lesson content overview
- pre-lesson preparation guidance
- post-lesson discussion guidance
- links to online learning
- guidance to create a safer online experience
- country-specific support links
- Pre- and post-evaluation surveys
- Mapped to the Australian and New Zealand Curriculum
- Accessible for schools to purchase from anywhere in the world – support provided to adjust for different regions and licensing options available
- Online professional learning and discussion
- Webinar-style training videos providing an overview of the Clean Sweep Unit and practical aspects to assist in implementation.
- 1 x short video to use in general staff meetings to create awareness and understanding of the significance and range of issues arising from children accessing pornography.
- Access to any professional development webinars at a reduced cost.
- Full access to Responding to Porn Culture Video Training for organisations (valued at $499). This training includes 11 videos, comprehensive notes for each section, and follow-up quizzes.
- Moderated forum discussion relating to the unit of content purchased. This includes the option of closed group chats for school teams to discuss delivery challenges, engagement strategies and wins.
- Plus, an invitation to access a Private Facebook group to keep up to date with new research, sexual health topics of interest, and LIVE Facebook video group chats.
IQ PROGRAMS are available for individuals, schools and child/youth-based organisations to meet student safeguarding needs. To assist us in getting to know your unique requirements we ask that all individuals/schools/organisations complete and submit responses to the Program Materials Delivery Application Form. Access to the Program Materials will be issued immediately on purchase, in good faith that the Program Materials Delivery Application Form will be completed within 48 hours of access.
Purchasers (individuals, schools and child/youth-based organisations) must understand and agree to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE IQ PROGRAMS, ONLINE COURSES AND PRESENTATIONS.
IQ PROGRAMS have been developed for Australian and New Zealand schools and are written to meet the emerging needs of children and young people faced with growing up in a porn-saturated culture. The program materials are readily adaptable for delivery in other regions or countries around the world. If you would like to know what is required to adjust or license the resources in your area, please download this PDF for details and send us an email – we are here to help!